At Cais do Coco, nº 44, in Aveiro, under the warm blanket of a generous sun, the clients of Cais 3 enjoy their coffee, without haste. In the estuary, the 'moliceiros' …
At Cais do Coco, nº 44, in Aveiro, under the warm blanket of a generous sun, the clients of Cais 3 enjoy their coffee, without haste. In the estuary, the 'moliceiros' stroll through curious glances that explore the city of Aveiro. This pleasant coffee aspires to be a reference in the city and is proud to be a space that serves the population of Aveiro in a very practical aspect.
The history of Cais 3 begins with Paulo Ramos, still a fourteen-year-old boy, working in Figueira da Foz. At fifteen he started working in the restaurants, more specifically in a typical restaurant and later in a five-star tourist village . His journey then took him to the city of Aveiro, where he worked five years in a restaurant and twenty-four in a renowned pastry shop, gaining substantial experience, side by side with great professionals.
But as we say in Portugal, it is the dream that commands life, so Paul also dared to dream of a destiny grasped by his own hand. When the opportunity to join two friends to set up their own business came about, our entrepreneur threw himself into the new business venture. They formed society and opened the doors of Cais 3 on the 3th of January of 2017, after the renovation of the space in the well-known 'Galerias do Vestuário', that transformed a ladies underwear old shop into the coffee it is today. The origin of its name is due to the location of the space and the number of business partners.
The history of the business is recent, however, its versatile operation already attracts a loyal and numerous clientele that both appreciates the outdoor space and the simplicity of the comfort of the space inside the gallery. Any time of day is appropriate to go to the Cais 3. In the morning, one can drink a boiled coffee or a breakfast with sweets or salty, depending on the taste, and snack a cup of tea or a brew on the terrace. Whoever needs that much-sought-after dish, the 'on the run' lunch, find it at Cais 3 and appreciates its location in the heart of the city.
The staff of incomparable friendliness and service invites you to enter, the glazed space of the establishment welcomes guests and the sun with the same enthusiasm. Outside, the fresh water of the Aveiro river promises, with its moliceiros, another day of discover this charming city. Perfect...
You can find out more about which cookies we are using and modify your preferences in your Privacy Settings .
Cookies are used to maintain visitor information, allowing to determine your preferences, assist you in completing forms, as well as collect performance indicators, origin and time of access to the website.
There are two cookie groups that can be used
• Permanent cookies - cookies that are stored at the browser level in the access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to one of the websites of ComércioNosso. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing a more personalized service.
• Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing the identification of problems and providing a better browsing experience.
These cookies are used for the following purposes:
• Allow websites to navigate and use applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services required can not be provided.
• Save user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
• Ensuring the security of your account
• Improve the performance of web pages
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly needed cookies must always be enabled so that we can save your preferences.
If you disable this cookie we can not save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you must enable or disable cookies again.
Google Analytics Data
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!