On the left bank of the central channel of the Aveiro estuary, in the historical center, is the Hotel Salinas, perfectly framed in the privileged view over the Rossio Garden
On the left bank of the central channel of the Aveiro estuary, in the historical center, is the Hotel Salinas, perfectly framed in the privileged view over the Rossio Garden and in the parade of the Moliceiro boats, by the waters that reflect the simple lines of the Art Nouveau architecture so characteristic of this city.
The Hotel das Salinas was born in 1999 and was completely refurbished in 2016, transformed into a hotel studio. Of its 18 rooms, 9 have a fully equipped kitchenette, giving its guests autonomy and privacy. In the streets one comes across the dynamics of the Fish Square, the traditional trade, the Cathedral and the museums, with the University just around the corner.
The salt flats that give the hotel its name are an obligatory point of passage and one can not miss the estuary of the ria of Aveiro, cataloged as a Natural Reserve, nor the beautiful beaches of Barra and Costa Nova, not forgetting to taste the magnificent dishes of Fish that are one of the ex-libris of this region.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using and modify your preferences in your Privacy Settings .
Cookies are used to maintain visitor information, allowing to determine your preferences, assist you in completing forms, as well as collect performance indicators, origin and time of access to the website.
There are two cookie groups that can be used
• Permanent cookies - cookies that are stored at the browser level in the access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to one of the websites of ComércioNosso. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing a more personalized service.
• Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing the identification of problems and providing a better browsing experience.
These cookies are used for the following purposes:
• Allow websites to navigate and use applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services required can not be provided.
• Save user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
• Ensuring the security of your account
• Improve the performance of web pages
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly needed cookies must always be enabled so that we can save your preferences.
If you disable this cookie we can not save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you must enable or disable cookies again.
Google Analytics Data
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!